Operating all summer - as midweek is very quiet this season please ring or txt for bookings. Paddle Tekapo will be operating fully in the weekends
Will happily open for you midweek or other hours, just ring or contact Pete on 0276685388.
- Operating every fine day down at the Lake (in front of the camp ground on Lakeside Drive)
- Summer season only ( November to April)
- Instruction and coaching
- try this sustainable eco friendly and 100% carbon neutral and safe activity
- Double and single kayaks (doubles from $45 per hour, and singles $25 per hour)
- good selection of paddle boards - hire from $25 per hour
- Phone 0276685388
Grade 2 Kayak Certification
As a qualified Kayak instructor with many years of experience competing and instructing for Coast to Coast. I specialise in Grade 2 Kayak Certification courses and can organise them to suit. Just ring Pete 0276685388
Spaces available on a confirmed G2 kayak certificate course 27 & 28 March 2021 based in Lake Tekapo
Try Stand Up Paddle Boarding at stunning Lake Tekapo. Outstanding boards, excellent instruction and safe environment.
Now kayaks available for hire
EFTPOS available on the beach
Paddle Tekapo has a good range of beginner and intermediate Paddle boards. Operating everyday at the lake front off Lakeside drive (near the boat ramp) normal hours are 10am - 6pm. Can be earlier or later by arrangement.
Please Note only open midweek by arrangement
Operating on all fine days over summer
Meet us down on the lakefront
Ring Pete or txt to check 0276685388